Many people experience an uncontrollable desire to consume excess carbohydrates. Too many carbohydrates eaten can result in extra calories, which leads to unwanted stored body fat and extra unsightly pounds.
CARBO SMASHER Starch & Sugar Blocker is a revolutionary product in carbohydrate metabolism and weight control that helps prevent weight gain from carbohydrate (starch and sugar) intake. It lets you eat more foods (within reason, of course) that contain high percentages of starch such as potatoes, pasta, bread, chips -- many of the foods usually prohibited when you are trying to lose weight.
CARBO SMASHER is an exclusive formulation of patented and clinically proven botanical ingredients designed to support a low carbohydrate diet. It's 100% safe and stimulant free, with no side effects, made entirely of natural ingredients. It combines extracts of Phaseolus Vulgaris, Bitter Melon, and Gymneme Sylvestre Leaf to absorb and eliminate dietary carbohydrates.
CARBO SMASHER™ combines a cutting edge blend of patented herbs and ingredients designed to help reduce cravings, while preventing carbohydrates from being digested and converted into sugar that eventually gets stored in the body as fat. It blocks alpha-amylase, the enzyme in your digestive tract needed to break down (digest) the starch molecules contained in the foods you eat, to become glucose. When CARBO SMASHER inhibits this process, the undigested starch and its calories simply pass through the body undigested. This blocking of starch calories helps you lose weight, greatly helping you maintain your weight for years to come.
Starch (carbohydrates) is our primary "body fuel", however calories that are absorbed and are not used by the body for energy are stored as glycogen and body fat. Each gram of starch, when digested and absorbed, provides 4 calories. Starch calories are generally considered empty calories because starch does not provide anything but calories. It does not provide valuable amino acids, vitamins, minerals or nutrients-only calories.
When we eat starch-containing foods like potatoes, beans, corn, pasta and bread our pancreas secretes alpha-amylase into our intestine. Alpha-amylase is a digestive enzyme that breaks down (digests) large complex starch molecules into smaller units called dextrins and further to maltose. Maltose is then broken down into glucose, which is then absorbed. The original large starch molecules cannot be absorbed. However, when broken down, their smaller components are absorbed into our bodies, along with their calories. Each CARBO SMASHER capsule has the capacity to block the digestion and absorption of more than 100 grams (or up to 500 calories) of carbohydrates
- Phaseolamine is derived from the extract of the northern white kidney bean. It has the ability to inhibit the action of Alpha-amylase, the enzyme needed to convert starch to glucose. Phaseolamine attaches to the carbohydrate molecule at precisely the point at which alpha-amylase normally would split the compound to yield dextrins. The result is that the complex carbohydrate is not broken down into absorbable sugars and simply passes out of the body undigested. Without Phaseolamine excess carbohydrates that are not used by the body as fuel, are stored in the body as glycogen, which is converted into fat. Human studies show that this purified white bean extract can effectively inhibit up to 95% of intestinal amylase activity, thereby preventing dietary starch digestion and the corresponding after-meal rise in insulin concentration.
- Bitter Melon is known as Karela, Momordica Charantia, and Cerasee in various parts of the world. Promotes healthy blood sugar levels. Supports healthy pancreas. Use as part of a healthy diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Gymnemaa Sylvestrei Imitates the molecular structure of sugar you consume to pass through undigested and unabsorbed. Gymnema Sylvestre acts on two sites. First, the taste buds in the oral cavity, thus suppressing the taste of sweet foods. Second, the absorptive surface to the intestines. The structure of those taste buds which detect sugar in the mouth is similar to the structure of the tissue that absorbs sugar in the intestine. The important active ingredient of Gymnema Sylvestre is an organic acid called "gymnemic acid". The gymnemic acid is made of molecules whose atom arrangement is similar to that of glucose molecules. Those molecules fill the receptor locations on the taste buds for a period of one to two hours, thereby preventing the taste buds from being activated by any sugar molecules present in the food. By suppressing the taste of sweet foods, the desire to eat them is also suppressed. Similarly, the glucose-like molecules in the gymnemic acid fill the receptor locations in the absorptive layers of the intestine, thereby preventing the intestine from absorbing sugar molecules during the process of digestion.
- Not intended for children under the age of 18.
- Diabetics use only under physician's supervision.